Wednesday, March 7, 2007

week 1 - introduction

Hi Adam,
my name is Shawn Khambatta. Im an international student originally from India doing a bachelor of communication here on the gold coast campus. Ive lived in dubai all my life where my dad heads an advertising agency which "one day" i hope to join. Ive always gone to his office and learnt a lot about the advertising and creative world and hopefully this course will help me widen my knowledge. i have also done courses in Photoshop and illustrator and learnt alot about what you can actually do with a computer and intend to learn more through this course has.
So far after reading the course outline and going to the first lecture and tutorial, i'm actually looking forward to the rest of the course.
take care and looking forward to being a part your class

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sup brother,
well that was most enlightening. lookin forward to what the future of your blog may hold..kinda.okies
laters

Jenny said...

Hi there,
I also study communication :-) in Holland, sounds great that you wanna join your father in the advertising business!
How is life in Dubai? Seems to be very special...

See ya in class,
Jenny