Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Microsoft Word Week 10

Today we did an exercise on Microsoft Word.We had to write up a job application letter and do all sorts of things to it. These included using the Bold, Italics, Underline and Bullets functions
Headers, Footers and Double Spacing were pretty common to me but Track Changes and the whole Mail Merge thing really facinated me.

I use most of these general functions in my everyday working on Microsoft Word. Almost all my assignments need to be double spaced. these functions were not hard at all for me to use in my exercise.

Mail Merging is one thing that i found hard and had never heard of before. After working and learing how to mail merge i found that it was a much simpler for businesses to function and would save them a lot of time.

overall im happy i got to work on word here and learn stuff about it that im sure one day will come in handy :)

No comments: